Today, Danny Gregory has posted a spontaneous list of ten classes which he could teach. This is inspiring: As someone who straddles several fields in academia and outside academia, which ten classes could I come up with spontaneously?
- Qualitative research methods for sociologists
- Sociological, psychological and philosophical theories of values
- Conservatism in politics and philosophy: Approaches and current debates
- Sociological, psychological and philosophical theories of emotion
- Values and emotions: How they are interconnected
- Narrative in science, civil society and religion
- Introduction to plein air drawing and painting
- Oil painting for the beginner
- Visual journaling: How to keep a sketchbook
- Painting with Watercolours
Hm, I am liking this!